SN Pocket WiFi Agreement
OKINAWA CUSTOMERS ONLY
Payments and Fees
- All Sunny-Net fees shall be paid in advance, including the Initial Fee.
- A one-time non-refundable admin fee of 3,300 JPY is required.
- A one-time refundable deposit fee of 10,000 JPY is required.
- Access is provided in one-month increments, and the service is on a monthly basis, starting on the 1st and ending on the last day of the month.
- No prorate will be given under any circumstance, even if the service is started/cancelled partway through the month.
- Payments are due on the last day of the month prior to the customer's service expiration date.
- In the event that the customer fails to pay by the due date, the service will be suspended on the 1st of the following month.
- Credit Card Automated payment is required. Sunny-Net will charge the following month's service fee on the 27th. If the charge fails, a notification will be sent to the customer's email.
- When a customer cancels the service, they shall notify Sunny-Net before the 20th of the month.
- In the event that the customer fails to give Sunny-Net the cancellation notice, Sunny-Net will continue to charge the service fee on the 27th.
- The customer shall be responsible for paying all unpaid balances prior to the cancellation of service and responsible for paying basic service fees until the service is fully cancelled.
- The initial fee will not be refunded.
- Internet service cannot be suspended during deployment/TAD/TDY.
- The customer will need to pay 22,000 JPY in the event of loss or damage to the WiFi device.
- There is a 2,500 JPY fee for loss or damage to the provided charging equipment.
- The customer needs to return all devices to Sunny-Net within 7 days after the cancellation.
Service Adjustments & Disclaimer
- If you want to make changes to your plans or data package size for the upcoming month, you need to submit the request between the 21st of the previous month and the 20th of the current month. For instance, if you want to increase your data package for the month of June, you must submit the request between April 21st and May 20th. This ensures that the changes will be implemented starting from the following month, in this case, June.
-The Wi-Fi connection speed provided by our multicarrier Pocket Wi-Fi service is subject to various factors beyond our control, including, but not limited to, the location where you are using it and the specific carrier you are connected to at any given time. We cannot guarantee the speed or throughput of the service.
Please be aware that the speed and quality of the Wi-Fi connection may vary due to factors such as network congestion, signal strength, distance from cellular towers, weather conditions, and other environmental factors. Different carriers may have varying coverage and performance levels in different areas.
While we strive to offer reliable and high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity, we cannot assume responsibility for any fluctuations, interruptions, or variations in the connection speed experienced by our users. Users should understand that the Wi-Fi performance may differ depending on their current location and the carrier they are connected to.
By applying to this service, you automatically agree to the above agreement.