Personal Information We May Collect
"Personal Information" is information that identifies you as an individual. In addition to Personal Information, Other Information (as defined below) may be collected in connection with the Services; the collection, use and disclosure of Other Information is addressed separately below, under the heading "OTHER INFORMATION".
We and our third-party service providers may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Postal address.
- Telephone number.
- E-mail address.
- Credit and debit card numbers.
- Other personally identifiable information about you and third parties that you may choose to transmit through the Services, including personally identifiable information contained within files, video or audio calls or text messages.
How We May Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests complete your commercial transactions and operate the Services.
- To send to you administrative information, including information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public or government authorities, including public or government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of our affiliates, service providers, you or others, including through credit-fraud protection and risk reduction; (g) at our discretion under emergency circumstances, to notify emergency services or your family members, personal representative or other individuals involved in your care of your location and condition; or (h) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Other Information We May Collect
"Other Information" is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as:
- Browser information
- Server log files
We seek to use within Sunny-Net reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system is guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please also be aware that we may use third-party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services pursuant to standard terms and conditions that are generally non-negotiable; accordingly, although we seek to conduct reasonable due diligence on such service providers, we may be unable to impose contractual obligations on them with respect to the measures they use to protect Personal Information. We are not responsible for the data security measures of any third parties.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us.
How you can access your Personal Information
If you would like to review or update your Personal Information that has been previously provided to us, you may do so by contacting us directly.
We will try to comply with your request to update your Personal Information as soon as reasonably practicable.